I have been presenting in Canada and the US since 2005.
While some of my workshops teach physical skills, I am most interested in the mind as the seat of power, so many of my workshops explore the psychological aspects of play. As a presenter I gather my information from my experiences both bottoming and Topping, as well as from the people in my life, the scene I have been exposed to, and the many workshops I have attended over the years. A great deal of research goes into each of my workshop to create an engaging, fact-filled and thought-provoking experience.
It is my intention that every workshop brings something new to each participant, no matter what their level of experience is whether it be a new way of looking at play or simply a creative idea that they have never heard before. It is my goal for every workshop to be dense with information, supportive of the participants and fun to attend.
Here a few of the testimonials I’ve received about my workshops.
A List of Workshops I Offer:
- Beyond the Fantasy: Maintaining the Master/slave dynamic
- Strangulation & Asphyxiation: A study in breath control
- Playing on the Dark Side: When it’s Not Just Fun and Games
- SM and the Theatrical – How to Bring Drama/The Dramatic into Your Play
- Beyond the One Night Stand – Negotiating for Long Term Play
- The Makings of a Little Black Book
- Topping Without Tools: Leaving the Toybag at Home
- The Top and the Art of Topping
- The Edge of Madness – Fear and Terror Play
- Making Pain Last: How to Get the Most out of Your Bottom
- Freak of Nature: Pervertable Greenery and Outside Play
- Cock Sucking and Face Fucking: Getting the Most out of Your Member
- Care and Feeding of a Top